« Home | Balance... » | Give me your Links and say Hello! » | A Spiritual Legacy » | What God wants... » | Candy Hearts, Roses, and Teddy Bears... » | A Second Post » | The Power of Numbers » | To show the true depth of my mind... » | Guaranteed to make you laugh! » | 2 Thoughts » 

Monday, February 27, 2006 

Monday Morning Blues...

Ok well I am not exactly down I am just a little thrown off. I was gone for 5 days because of a death in our family and it has really thrown me off. I am becoming aware that I really am a planner and I tend to enjoy structure more and more. Each month I try to plan the topics for my sermons for the next month. They are not set in stone and I change them often but I like to have a common thread throughout my sermons each month. So any ideas? Any sermons that you would like to hear preached?? I am excited about a Youth rally that is coming up this weekend. Our church is growing and along with that our youth group is growing. We have Van full of teen that will be going to Baton Rouge this weekend and Ruth and I are looking forward to taking them. Now after telling you how much I like planning and structure I must also admit that one thing I love about ministry is that it is so different everyday. I rarely have a day where someone new and unexpected comes up. I know this is random and really short but hey I have a lot to do! Happy blogging! Oh and don't forget to sign our guestbook. The link is to the left in our links section.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You!

Okay Mike here is a comment just for you. I always enjoy what you have to say. If you are looking for sermon topics you could talk about the dangers of the teenage life and talk about some of the League City escapades.---Paul Cartwright

LOL Paul you are the best man! League City Escapades ?? What Escapades??? I am not sure what yoy might have been up to but I probably was at a devo or something ! :) :)

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate the encouragement

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates