« Home | Guaranteed to make you laugh! » | 2 Thoughts » | To Question God? » | Going deeper » | A Makeup Entry! » | The Purpose of the Church » | One Life to Live » | What do they really think... » | Another source of Strength » | Thoughts on Life » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

To show the true depth of my mind...



Here is my new profile picture!

Yes the dancing chicken. I have done this for two reasons.
First I have been watching the news to much and there are just too many people out there on the net doing bad stuff for me to be putting real pics up on the net.
Two several friends have commented on the serious nature of this blog. LOL surprise, surprise I have a serious side!!! I hope to balance this blog with my theological thoughts as well as they off the wall humor that spins around in my mind.

P.s. We had such a good bible study last night. I was one of those lightbulb moments for some people that Ruth and I really think are going to develop into servant leaders in the church. God is good and I love the power of His word!

Now how is that for balance!!

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates