« Home | What does it mean to be a community? » | A question for the ages... » | The Return of the Jedi!!! » | Away to Camp » | Fathers Day » | An Experiment... » | World Cup » | The Church Family » | Worth the Price of Admission... » | The Word of God... » 

Saturday, November 11, 2006 

The Wonder of Myspace!



Chances are that you have heard about myspace.com If you have not then you would be amazed and what a simple idea can turn into. In my mind myspace is a true glimpse into the life of a person. It includes pictures, slideshows, videos, music and so many other ways to learn about a person. I got off of myspace because of all of the junk on it. My great little sis taught me more about filtering your account so that you would get the "fake" spammers sending you stuff and I have come back to the crazy world of myspace. The thing that is amazing to me is simply the vast number of people on myspace. I can find most friends from college and even long lost friends from highschool. I have really enjoyed that experience. Want to check it out.

Click on this address to see my myspace account: CLICK HERE

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates