« Home | The Return of the Jedi!!! » | Away to Camp » | Fathers Day » | An Experiment... » | World Cup » | The Church Family » | Worth the Price of Admission... » | The Word of God... » | A True Shepherd! » | Iron Sharpens Iron! » 

Saturday, October 21, 2006 

A question for the ages...




Here is a question that every Christian asks at one time or another. I have been thinking about this is in detail as I am going to preach on the topic tomorrow. I have been away from the blog thing for sometime and for those of you that still have me linked, thanks!

So here is my question, How do YOU know God's will for your life?

I would love to hear some replies.

I will do another post on Monday talking about the sermon and at that time I will outline what I spoke about.

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates