« Home | More good stuff... » | Blogging » | No Perfect People Allowed! » | Easter Sunday! » | My New Family! » | Grace for the Journey... » | This Thing called Life... » | A Parents take on The Prodigal » | Prayer... » | Reflections on the Tulsa Soul Winning Workshop » 

Sunday, May 21, 2006 

I am Back!

After a Huge layoff I will be back in full force starting tomorrow! I will be blogging again from Monday through Friday with weekend off! I told you not to give up on me! Sometimes ministry means no time for much else but I have time again and I have alot to say!

See you tomorrow!

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates