« Home | No Perfect People Allowed! » | Easter Sunday! » | My New Family! » | Grace for the Journey... » | This Thing called Life... » | A Parents take on The Prodigal » | Prayer... » | Reflections on the Tulsa Soul Winning Workshop » | Soul Winning Workshop » | Out of your Comfort Zone! » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

Blogging

Ok so I am blogging today to prove I am still alive and well! I am very busy but let me tell you! This week I have been so busy studying the word with several new people at our church! I cannot wait to share with everyone some of the great stories that have come out of this week!

Don't give up on this blog! I will be back soon!

About me

  • I'm Michael Potthoff
  • From Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
  • My name is Michael Potthoff and I am 27 years old. I was raised in League City, Texas (close to Houston) I have a beautiful, godly wife name Ruth who makes me a better man! I have been in ministry close to 5 years now and Jesus Christ is my passion. Preaching His good news is something that I truly love! I am blessed to be able to do something that I truly love.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates